Hi, I'm Dustin Cantrell and I love taking photos. If you enjoy my style I would be thrilled to document the happiest day of your life. And, yes I like to travel and would be happy if you were to invite me somewhere spectacular.
Here are some random facts about me. I hope it helps with deciding if we will get along and if not I hope I don't bore you with useless information about myself.
1. I've backpacked through Europe, Australia, Southeast Asia and South America.
2. I love sandwiches.
3. My two favorite books: Into the Wild and On the Road.
4. I believe everyone should couchsurf and hitch hike at least once in their lifetime.
5. I worked on a cattle station in Australia for 5 months.
6. I'm originally from Bakersfield, California.
7. I shoot with digital and Polaroid cameras.
8. I don't like Christmas music.
9. I have a Yorkiepoo named Brooklyn and I take way too many photos of her.
10. My French wife and I met while backpacking in Thailand.
Please contact me through the contact section or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for my rates.
Features & Contributions:
Looks Like Film
Mull It Over Interview
My Modern Met
Rock N Roll Bride
Borrowed & Blue
The Pretty Blog
Style Me Pretty
Green Wedding Shoes
Brides Without Borders